Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jambo!

Sundays = Tanea :)

I figure Sunday is a busy day for a lot of us Church goers, and decided I would take it on to lift a little load from the wonderful ladies on my team...

1st off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 of our Stars Team mates!
Brooke = 24 TODAY!
Jessica = 21 TODAY!
We celebrated with a beautiful cake shaped of Africa made by Jessica and some great balloons and 20 year old bubbles stolen from a wedding!

Sundays are our days we gals get together to prepare for our trip! I also promised them I would have a video blog of a song we will be teaching the children in Africa up, but it will have to wait til next Sunday to make the cut. :)

I want to thank everyone who is taking the time to follow our blog and support us with prayer or financially. We weighed our bags today and it looks like we will be getting to take a lot of needed supplies for the missionaries living in Kisumu and some of the HIV/Aids Patients. If there is anyway you feel lead to help please find one of us and let us know.

I feel beyond honored to be representing CCC on this trip and can't wait to see who God touches to come next time! :)

Thanks Again!
Through Christ (who strengthens...

Me, Tanea (Philippians 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment