Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blessed with family and friends!

The last six days I have been visiting my son, Nick, daughter-in-law, Nicole, and grandchildren (Lucy, age 4 and Riley, age 2).  It has been a blessed time full of special memories and lots of laughs!  They are newly stationed in Charleston, South Carolina with Nick working as a Navy Corpsman at a family practice clinic.  I am very proud of all he has accomplished.  They have a beautiful home with lots of other young families in the neighborhood.  I am so blessed to have been able to have this time with them before going to Africa.  I will take sweet memories of these precious ones in my heart.

I echo Jessica's comments about our team.  I completely agree we have been put together intentionally.  As great as my time has been here in SC, I look forward to getting home and continuing to prepare for the work we will be doing in Kisumu.

Love and blessings until my next entry!
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment