Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monday? Sunday? What day is it again?

Well, I must say, Time is flying! It was just yesterday I was meeting these ladies as my team and now we have 23 days until we leave! I am so excited to have been chosen to take this journey and feel so blessed to have such a great handpicked team!

While time passes I can slowly see new light to what God has in plan for what he wants me to focus on in my lifetime. I can't help to notice God laying a passion in my heart for teaching girls the importance of sexual purity. I have been surrounded by a great group of young ladies at CCC to help spread this message but now get the chance to go to where something like premarital sex is not only "the thing" but in most cases fatal.

God has blessed me with the tools and resources to be used as a vessel to help spread the message of the gift sex can be. I can only see what I have already experianced here with the youth helping me more in Kisumu and know that what I experiance in Kisumu will help me with what I have to offer here even more.

Love, Tanea

No comments:

Post a Comment