Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peace and rest in the Lord

The Lord has been so faithful and awesome in answering my prayers on trust. This trip requires nothing but trust in order to feel ready and secure. In my weak areas the Lord has come through full force to show me how mighty and faithful he his. It has been easy for me to trust certain things in him, but when it comes to others areas I start to have my doubts and insecurities. Praise the Lord for his nurturing ways. He continues to shine through and prove himself to me in only ways that HE could.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

My prayer is that I will continually be able to trust in the Lord in ALL things, and have peace and rest in him no matter the scenario.

Smile because the Lord loves you!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment