Saturday, May 29, 2010

Who is that sitting with you?

Greetings!

Big day tomorrow for the Kenya Team, a.k.a. Stars over Kisumu! We would love to see friends and family at one of the three Sunday services at Christ Community Church (8:45 am, 9:15 am or 11:00 am). The team will be commissioned as Christ's ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20) and as representatives of CCC.
The team will also be out at  a table on the lower patio and will be available to meet everyone and answer  questions. We would love to meet you and tell you about our upcoming trip.

"Oh my gosh, look, seriously, stop whatever it is that you are doing and look and see who it is that is sitting right there with you. Our Lord. Just thought I would point that out! I think it is just the greatest thing ever when I just stop to think about it…"  

I received this message earlier today and thought I would share it with all of you. Amazing to think about, isn't it?

Blessings from the garden,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment