Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two Worlds Colliding!!!

Today Desmond comes, too fun!

Desmond is from Ireland, he lives in Kisumu and oversees the Missionaries there. He (and George, a local Missionary) are the ones I spent most of my time with while I was working there with AIDS patients. Now he is here, in the States, coming to my home! My head is still trying to wrap around this.

Then, my dear friends here in the States, (our team) is going to be going to Africa together, and I will be seeing them, their actual faces, IN AFRICA. This has been two totally different worlds, experiences, parts of my life. I can not describe what it is like to have the "two worlds colliding"!

Tomorrow our team will meet Desmond, what a great opportunity all the way around! Thank you God...

Laura  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment