Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Do not withhold your mercy from me, O Lord"

"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God." Psalm 40: 1-3

This week God has shown me his unfathomable love, righteousness, and mercy. In my time of need he listened and answered my prayers. He was always making his presence know. Even though I am undeserving of his love, he is so faithful. It can be so difficult to wait patiently for the Lord in times of need, but no matter what he always listens to our cries, even if cries are all we can manage. God will always be there to pick us up out of the pit and lift us up like wings on eagles. I praise God's Holy name! He is Good and Faithful! HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment