Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stop and Breathe and Praise God!

Jambo!

I think I speak for us all when I say how thrilled we are to be here in Africa. It is so beautiful! The team has been comparing the greenery to that of Hawaii... and the birds sing songs that my heart has never heard before!

The Christ's Hope staff has welcomed us with open arms, and I can already tell that this is most definitely home! The people outside the gates are so welcoming as well! While walking down the street, we're greeted with "Jambo!" and "Mzungu!"... and a whole lot of smiles.

On this casual day in Kisumu, I just can't help but stop and Praise God and Thank Him for all he's done for us on this journey. I'm so thankful to be blessed with the opportunity to come here and bless others and share the LOVE and COMPASSION of Christ with them!

Lala Salama,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment